My favorite part of today: it snowed like crazy!! It started snowing in the afternoon and hasn't stopped yet. Sawyer's friends, Johnny, came to play after they had preschool, and my friend, Laura, came over to make banana bread with me before I went to get the kids from school. The snow was so beautiful, falling in fat, slow flakes. It took a long time picking up the kids because the traffic was horrendous. But when we got back, they went outside and played in the snow until dinnertime. They loved it! I went out and enjoyed it while attempting to shovel the driveway. I was only partially successful, though. It was such sticky snow that it just stuck to the driveway and I made very little progress. I let Tucker come out to be with me while I worked, and he loves romping around in it until his fur became covered in a bunch of little snowballs on the bottom of him, and then he started walking funny and tried biting them away. The girls and I found this especially hilarious.


Also, this happened while I was at a meeting at the school yesterday. Daniel was watching the boys:
Jack said, "Look, Sawyer's a mom! He's a girl!" 😂
Past my bedtime. Today I'm grateful for beautiful snow, and a solid winter this year, finally. I love my husband because he's a hard worker.
No comments:
Post a Comment