And it's absolutely ridiculous how that gif just completely melted me and started my heart beating. Like I'm some twitterpated teenager. 😂😍 Like, "Aww, he loves me!" 😂
Dog is absolutely driving me nuts this week. I have very little patience for him and don't quite know what to do about it. I know I need to read the training book and start training him. But oh man. I just want to drop kick him. He's peeing and pooping all over the house and in the garage; he's chewing the leaves off of all my plants on the floor; he keeps chasing and biting the kids; I had a visit from some of the Stake RS presidency and he even peed on them. Like, there's almost nothing I like about him this week. I'm so frustrated. He's cute, dang cute, which is the only redeemable quality about him right now.
What I'm thankful for today: a day off from school for my kids and that we got to spend the whole day together. Yesterday, when I asked the girls how they wanted to spend the day, I have some suggestions, but they basically said, "What if we do all our weekend chores tomorrow morning and then play the rest of the weekend??" And I was like, "Heck yes!" So we got up and did a couple hours of chores this morning; had lunch; the boys watched some TV while the girls went to art class; we went to the library (and I took Jack to Smiths because he REALLY needed to buy a hotwheels car, after I bought one for Sawyer yesterday); came home and did a "reading marathon" that wasn't very long (mostly we read from the book we're reading together, Island of the Blue Dolphins), and the kids collected a bunch of comfy things and picked spots on the couch to set up for reading; had dinner and watched "Despicable Me 2". It was just a delightful day.
Why I love my husband: see above. 🫠


No comments:
Post a Comment