I haven't been as good about affirmations this week. I tried to think of some that would help me, but wasn't very consistent with them.
And I've been busy the past few nights with relief society meetings. But mainly my days have been kind of normal: watching kids (mine and not mine), doing preschool lessons about plants (so fun. We painted pots and then planted flower seeds in them), cleaning up and getting things done from my to do list, getting Brooke's shots done and Tucker's shots done, and about a million little errands.
I don't have much to write. But I'm trying to keep up the habit, so here we are.
My favorite part of today: we got a doggie door put into the wall, so now we can train Tucker to go out to go potty on his own! And Sawyer was very interested in watching the guy we hired work, with all his tools. It was cute that he was so interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment