I went to dinner at a frozen custard diner and shopping at downeast and target and the temple with Sarah and DeAnna last night. It's so nice to have friends that'll do anything with you. And good friends to motivate me to be better and to go to the temple. It's just so wonderful. I feel blessed to have them. We had fun!
And then today, DeAnna sent us this screenshot and message. 😭❤️
I just love them both so much. I love our trio friendship and the absence of drama with them.
Mother's day today was sad. My whole family is sick. Brooke and Camille and Sawyer are getting better from being sick this week; but Daniel and Jack were completely out of it, lying around the house all day. I went to church by myself (which wasn't the worst actually. I sat with Sarah, hoping to help her through sacrament meeting. But the bishopric was excused to sit with their families today, so I didn't really help). And I made myself food and cleaned up by myself. 🙄 I put the Prince of Egypt on for all the sickies while I made dinner.
![]() |
| Jack took like 5 naps today. Poor little fellow. He really wasn't feeling good. |

.png)




No comments:
Post a Comment