Friday, May 6, 2022

Sawyer Translator

Fschruck (which evolved from fschrup, which evolved from fschru, which evolved from fru): truck

Wah-er: water/milk/bottle/ playing in the sink with water

Carrr: car

Sook: juice

Sop/saw: stop it

Sie: outside

Sawyer is learning new words every day and we all find it delightful. Along with these words, he also says wait, cake, shoes, socks, two, sit there, bunny, ball, go. What I especially find hilarious and endearing is that even though he can't say many words, he often chatters away in baby gibberish like everyone can understand what he's saying. I love it. 

Lately, his favorite things are cars and trucks (taking after brother), playing with the water from the faucet and kitchen things in the sink, his bottle filled with just about anything, and sitting on the counter when I'm doing things in the kitchen. And of course Lamby and blankie. He also has a current obsession with his shoes and putting his shoes on. Not really anyone else's shoes; just his.

No comments:

Post a Comment