Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Monday

This morning I woke up to go to the gym. I biked and worked my arms today, and I got some reading done. Daniel left early to go to school this morning; he had to meet with his group to work on a project (he does that sometimes). So when I got home, he wasn’t there and it was kind of sad. I just made myself a really good breakfast, got ready, and walked to school. It was a beautiful day today. It was very wintery over the weekend; it all of a sudden turned into winter. But today it wasn’t too cold, and the leaves are still falling.

I only went to two classes today: Biochemistry and Spanish. My Sociology class was cancelled, and then I just decided to go home and skip my Pathophysiology class because I wasn’t feeling really well today. So, after Spanish, I came home, took some drugs, made some food and relaxed a little, and I felt so much better after that. I got some extra studying done too. I finished another Spanish Independent study lesson, that I’ll send off tomorrow. I’m almost done with that class! That’s very exciting. By the end of this semester, I will have finally finished my Spanish minor.

Dan made me dinner tonight, some delicious spaghetti. And we had family home evening. We always sing our hymn in Spanish, which is fun. Then he gave the lesson, based on one of the chapters in The Miracle of Forgiveness, which he is reading right now. It was mainly about not letting Satan even “get his foot in the door” and how we can prevent him getting into our lives. Then we just watched a variety of different shows on TV, and played a little bit of guitar. It’s been a good day.

Dan and I are finding it hard to stay motivated these days. We are so tired of school, especially me. I’ve pretty much gone to some school nonstop for, like, three years. And I am in serious need of a serious break. Which, naturally, will come in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment