Tuesday, January 5, 2021

 Today: 

  • Brooke gave Jack a little drawing lesson, teaching him how to draw a snowman and a Christmas tree. It was adorable. 
  • Jack drew me a picture of me and him and the toilet. He started drawing potato people just this week. I've been waiting for it; he seems to be a little late than the girls were. I love it so much. 

  • Camille didn't get ready for school this morning, so she missed the bus and I had to take her to school. I was very much ticked off. But then after school we had mommy time, we made cupcake paper bag puppets, they were adorable and we had fun. She then proceeded to complete half of her homework packet (they have a whole month to finish it) and do her reading. Without me having to nag her. I only reminded her once. 
  • I started potty training Jack today and it went really well! He had one accident in the morning, we changed his underwear and he was good the rest of the day. I took him to the bathroom every half hour or so, but he went without me telling him to a couple of times. And towards the end of the day, I stopped reminding him and he was fine. Good first day! We'll see how the rest of the week goes. 😬
  • I had a piano lesson with Brooke today, and she's doing really well! She was excited about piano today, which doesn't always happen when she's frustrated. 
  • Today I'm grateful for the availability of fresh produce in the dead of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment