Saturday, April 29, 2023

Stake Conference Adult Session

 Suzette Peterson 

  • One of President Nelson's most frequent pleading with us is to spend more time in the temple; how can I make more time for the temple? 
  • Study about the temple in handbook section 27?
President Bulpitt 
  • More time in the temple is the answer to what I'm seeking: spiritual protection for my family and myself
  • President Nelson and his constant messages about strengthening ourselves spiritually to prepare for the upcoming trials and pressures. 
  • When we look at our own weaknesses, it is through faith, hope, and charity that we make them strengths. It is through faith, hope, and charity that I can become the woman the Lord needs me to be, someone He can utilize to lead and guide those under my care and influence. This is how I become the kind of mother I want to be. 
  • *Is it all just too hard and too much?? ---> choose your hard. It would be hard to live this life without the Gospel and without the Spirit.*
  • Developing faith, hope, and charity brings us to Christ
  • Look for faith, hope, and charity patterns in the scriptures
I felt the Spirit very strong tonight in this session, especially when sister Peterson and President Bulpitt spoke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment