Friday, October 15, 2021

Yesterday, when I was playing with Jack and Sawyer in the basement, Jack built this house of is duplo blocks. He pretended it was my house, and the Belle figurine was me. He had "me" standing on a chair in the house, and I changed her position to be sitting in the chair. He made her stand up on the chair again, and said, "No, because she's standing on the chair because she's trying to get something from the top shelf." 😂😂😂 He knows my life so well. 


 Yesterday, the kids had friends over in the afternoon, and then I took them to the Thanksgiving Point Garden for the scarecrow festival with Sarah Frei and her kids. People submit their own scarecrow creations, and they're displayed on the paths of the gardens. We had fun! There were bounce houses that the kids played on for a little while at the end. 

The kids and I rode our bikes to the park this afternoon to play with the Frei kids again. It was also Bowman's birthday today, and Stephanie invited us to join them for dinner at Korean BBQ. We ate a ton of food, and the kids got to see their cousins and try new food. I like taking the kids to different food places. It gives them a chance to try new things and experience a little piece of different culture. 

My life feels very full lately. All these things we've been doing, new experiences and spending so much time as a family... I'm really loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment