What I'm loving about Sawyer lately:
- He started walking more consistently today; like, more than a few steps to me. He's starting to walk around the house and carry things in his arms and I love it
- The past couple of days, whenever I say, "No, Sawyer!" He puts his head down and pouts like he's sad. It's absolutely adorable.
- He's grown quite an attachment to his blankies and Lamby and monkey. He'll crawl into his room and point to them and squawk until someone gets them out of his crib for him. And then he'll lay down and snuggle with the whole fluffy pile. π
- He's so ticklish. And he giggles like crazy when I tickle him.
- He loves playing with his siblings. And they are almost always so good with him, playing with him and making him happy.
- He zooms cars around. The last couple of months, he's taken to playing with cars a lot, and he's started making the noise for them. "Vrooooooo, vrooooo".
- He's started making this adorable gasping, sucking-in-his-breath noise at random times throughout the day. Usually he does it when he's pointing at something he likes. It makes it seem like he's super excited about something, and I love it.
- I wish I could bottle up his little hands, his little smile, his little giggle. π
- He's such a serious little boy. About everything. He is still joyful and happy; but he just takes everything in so seriously. I love him. ❤
Jack has been sick this week, for the past couple of days. He threw up after we went to Costco on Monday, and it came on really suddenly. He was fine all day, and then he barfed right after coming to me to say he had a tummy ache. He's been lethargic and sleepy since then, until this afternoon. He seems to be doing better now.
Tonight at dinner, he pulled out the conversation cards that we sometimes use during dinner. The kids love when I ask them questions. It's pretty fun. I asked Jack this question: who is your hero and why does he/she inspire you? His answer: Blippi is my hero, because he teaches me about cars and trucks. ππ



No comments:
Post a Comment