- Brooke was playing and pretending with her stuffed animals, pretending that they were saying their prayers. She was folding their little arms and saying the words and everything.
- I was singing just a little part of one of the songs ("in the belly of a tic-toc Croc!") from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Brooke suddenly yells out, "Save Me, Smee!"
- Brooke and I were hanging out in my room while Camille napped, and she was reading a book to herself. At one point she absentmindedly reached her hand into a box of toys and pulls out Dolly, saying, "Oh, there's Dolly! She's back!"
- Brooke comes up to me randomly and gives me a hug, and says, "Thank you. You're a good girl." Little mommy.
- Brooke says, "Dadda, do you have an owie?" and Daniel says that, yes, he does. And Brooke responds, "Aw, are you the poor Dadda?"
- Brooke, while we are talking about preparing for our trip to Medford: "We are going to package our bags."
- On the way to Medford, "Is Kaikoo coming to see me?" She loves her cousin!
- One night at dinner, we were having rolls for dinner, and Brooke asks us, "Wanna see my casserole?" When we say, "Yes", she opens her mouth to display her chewed up food: "Aaaaaah!"
- When Camille starts crying, "I'm coming, Camille! It's okay! I'm coming, baby!"
- Camille loves looking at herself in the mirror these days. I sit her in front of the mirror, and she immediately starts giggling and squealing at herself. It's really hilarious. Lately, she will crawl to the mirror and laugh at herself, and then start banging her head against the mirror. I have no idea what she's doing. But it's pretty funny!
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
"I've Got Sunshine..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment