Tuesday, June 9, 2015
April Pictures
*Finger painting with a naked Brooke outside.*
*I was taking a shower and had put Camille in her bouncy chair so she could sort of be with me while I cleaned up. I turned around to look at her towards the end of my shower and found her rolling over in her chair. I hastened to get out of the shower so she wouldn't roll right out of it onto the floor! It looked very awkward. We have since buckled her into those chairs.*
*My favorite part of the day: cuddle-time with my girls!*
*I don't know why, but Brooke reminds me of a smurf in this picture.*
*A wet rainy day at the zoo. We got thoroughly soaked, unexpectedly, but it was still a fun time.*
*Brooke's first time at the dentist. She did such a wonderful job! They brought us into an office to meet with the dentist, and she told us what she was going to do so that Brooke would feel more comfortable. The hygienist took Brooke to the chair, put on some Sesame Street for her and put headphones on her so that she could hear it, gave her some sunglasses to wear, and started cleaning her teeth. Brooke was so good! She opened her mouth and followed directions well. If she was nervous or anxious, she really didn't show it at all. I was a proud Mamma!*
*I had to document this one. I rarely get good snuggles from this girl. She's just not much of a snuggler. But for some reason, this day she wanted to cuddle. "I wanna cuddle, Mom." -- well, okay. If I must. I turned on a show for us to watch, and she curled up with me to watch. We were like this for a good several minutes. I loved every minute!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment