Thursday, June 26, 2025

I woke up to go to the bathroom early this morning, probably around 4, and couldn't get back to sleep. My mind was just awake. So I just got up and went downstairs and read my book. It was nice to just be up in the early morning quiet. But I'll be paying for it tomorrow, when it'll really hit. 

I did sprint intervals for my workout today, mixed in with my walk, and I pretty nearly died. It was very hard. But felt good on the other side, it feels good to exert myself. My body was looser and more flexible. 

Sawyer had a doctor's appointment, his 5 year checkup. He did so awesome! He had to get his kindergarten shots today, and he barely even made noise when it happened. I was so proud. 

My kids, all except Brooke, sat down on the couch together to watch a NASA booster test. Jamie Winfield told us they were doing a test up in northern Utah, and sent us a link to watch it. It was so cute, how interested they were in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment