Brooke has been doing a babysitting camp this week in the mornings with her friends, Lily and Claire. Yesterday it was at our house, and it was complete madness! Today was at the Perkins house. I think it's been a great experience for the girls, and they're excited over the money they are making. They have a fun theme for every day, and activities and snacks and books to go with the theme. It's adorable.
When she got home, we took some lunch to eat in the car, and went out: aquarium (it was the last day we could go before our passes expire), swim lessons for Camille and Jack, errands. And it was so hot and nobody brought water except me, so it didn't go very far, and Brooke had gotten too little sleep, so she was so grumpy and barking at everyone for everything. Ugh. It goes without saying that my mood tanked by the time we were all home.
Then I had a meeting and a visit tonight. But my meeting person didn't show up, and my visit made me a little sad. And I feeling like I'm failing as a relief society president.
About sums up how I'm feeling. Daniel is cleaning the temple tonight, so I'm hoping to just go to bed. I'll feel better in the morning.
Fun thing today: Jack's been working so hard with the family economy and saving his money to buy a cute little Captain Moroni Lego guy, which we went to Deseret Book to buy this afternoon. He was so happy, and I loved seeing his hard work pay off the way he wanted it to.
Another fun thing: Sawyer calls Captain Moroni "Captain Ramoni," which we all think is adorable and hope he never gets right.

No comments:
Post a Comment