Thursday, March 6, 2025

A Note from Jack's Teacher

Today in the library Mrs. Chapman had each of the kids stand in front of a mirror and tell their reflection something they loved about themselves or something they were good at.  After she met with each student they came over to meet with me individually.  I was able to tell each child something I appreciated or loved about them.  By the time I got to the last kid in line I was sobbing and could hardly talk.  


I really believe I got an amazing group of kids.  Every teacher or administrator that has observed my class has commented on their attention, kindness, and respect.  Thank you so much for sharing your kids with me this year.  It is the perfect group to have as I end my career as a teacher.  I don't think I could have asked for a better final year of teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment