Mostly Daniel has been doing this:
And some of this, too:
And this:
He's been hard at work ever since Camille was born. Like usual. :) We girls really appreciate everything he does to provide for us. We live very comfortable and enjoyable lives, and we know (or at least, I do) that much of it is due to him. He took a bit of time off to help with the girls, and also to spend time with family when they were here.
The first weekend of December, he drove up to Utah for Emily's wedding. I felt like it would be too much for me to go with him and take the girls. Especially since we were still struggling to get Camille breastfeeding. It was just too much. But we sent him up. Mom was here to help me, so it really turned out well. He had a good time with his family!
About a week and a half ago, he took Brooke to the zoo and left Camille and I at home. I think they had a great time. She had been asking to go to the zoo for a little while before Daniel actually took her. She got to see reindeer and giraffes and zebras. All her favorites. Daniel said that she was especially enthusiastic about the gorillas, which is kind of new for her.
 |
| Riding the carousel at the mall, after a Christmas shopping outing |
No comments:
Post a Comment