Brooke went to her first Girls Camp this year! She was so excited! They stayed in a cabin this year in a little campground owned by the church up in Park City, not too far from Westgate Resort where we have our Holbrook family reunions. I got to go up there for one day, Tuesday, and help out a little. Mostly I helped with food, joined and observed their team building activities, took a part in their faith walk and attended their testimony meeting. It was a fun day for me. I loved being up there with Brooke for that day and seeing her interact with her young women's friends and leaders. It was great because she didn't hang around me the whole time (which I was a little worried about), but she still came and gave me hugs and stuff. I also loved hanging out with the leaders, because they are all my friends. Girls camp is the best and I am so glad Brooke had the experience!
Brooke bore her testimony there as well. It was so sweet to hear her bearing her little beginnings of a testimony. She was talking pretty quietly so it was hard to hear exactly what she said, but I know she said something about wanting to try harder to do what's right and that she was glad to come to girls camp and have that experience.
Cute girl. 🥰 She had a wonderful time.






No comments:
Post a Comment