J. Annette Dennis
- Judgement of others is a burden, you can let it go, it's not your job or responsibility -- that belongs to the Savior
- If someone I love falls away from the church, just continue to love them; it is not my place to judge them, just as I wouldn't want to be judged for my faith
Gerrit W. Gong
- The blessings of repentance begin once we start to repent -- what do I need to repent of??
President Nelson
- Obtaining rest through Christ, overcoming the world
- Daily repentance, frequent temple worship, calling down the powers of heaven
- We need to become a more righteous people, a people prepared to receive the Savior at His coming
- Felt like President Nelson was saying goodbye in his last talk of this conference. 😢 I hope not. I love President Nelson.
No comments:
Post a Comment