My favorite moments of today:
- Camille and I were cooking dinner together with music on, and Camille told me to look at her new dance move. It was very funny and silly and cute. But then the best part was when she said, "I'm getting ready to be a mom. I'm working on my silly dancing." 🤣
- This afternoon, Sawyer found an old crusty cookie from behind the couch, and walked into the kitchen totally just munching on it. Camille and Brooke and I were cracking up.
- I couldn't handle how cute Sawyer was at the girls swim lessons. He's so used to going to them now, after the last 2 weeks when Jack had swim everyday. We walked in, and he just pulled himself up into a chair and sat down quietly and watched. His cute little legs just sticking straight out in front of him on the chair. So cute. He was so quiet and still nearly the whole time we were there.
- We got a kiwico box a few weeks ago with bread making experiments in it. Brooke busted it out today and read through the experiment book and did one of the experiments with yeast. She put yeast into 2 bottles, one with more sugar than the other, and then fixed balloons to the top of the bottles. The one with more sugar bubbles up more, making the balloon blow up. The kids, especially Brooke, were all thrilled with the results. They thought it was the coolest.
- After Brooke and Camille finished their swim lesson, they played for a little while with some of their friends from class, a sister and brother. When I told them it was time to get out, they asked if they could just do their race and then get out. Their race cracked me up! The younger siblings got onto their older sister's backs, piggyback style, and the older girls sloshed through the pool as fast as they could with their sibling on their back. It was so cute and funny and I loved just the image of it.
- Sawyer, shaking his cute little booty to the music. I'll never get tired of that sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment