I'm so grateful to have a nice husband. When we discussed homeschooling, he wasn't a huge fan of the idea. But I told him I wanted to do it, and he accepted it. I was a little nervous that he wouldn't be supportive of this new endeavor of mine, but he has been the absolute cutest about it, talking to the kids about me being their teacher and how they were going to have the best teacher ever this year (because it was going to be mom!).
On Monday, our first day of school, he gathered the kids while I was getting ready and had them help him tidy up a little bit downstairs so it would be ready for us to do school. Then he got one of our little white boards and wrote on it: Mrs Leslie Holbrook's preschool, 1st and 3rd grade classes. We took pictures in front of the house. 😍



No comments:
Post a Comment