Wednesday, June 9, 2021

 What I loved about today: 

  • Watching my girls participate in a new activity, cheerleading. They were so cute, and they seemed to be having a lot of fun. 
  • Camille, coming home from a friend's birthday party and play date, super late, so happy and excited that's she was just glowing and animated. I'm so grateful my kids have good friends and lots of them. 
  • Taking pictures of Sawyer in the backyard for his 1 year old photo shoot. He was very interested at first, and then very over it. But I still got quite a few really cute pictures. I can't wait to edit them and post them! 
  • Jack, putting himself to bed at 530pm, before dinner or anything. He woke up later, around 730, hungry. He got leftover sandwich and a banana, and then went back to bed. But of course, he didn't go back to sleep. He and Camille stayed up playing and talking, quite late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment