I can't believe my little baby is 1 already! It was not an exciting birthday for him. I left the boys with Gina to go to a kindergarten graduation for our little Camille, which was adorable and I loved every minute. They sang a few songs that they'd been learning all year, and then we went back to her classroom with all her classmates.
The only decoration I put up for Sawyer was balloons -- a few floating balloons and a bunch of balloons lying on the family room floor. The kids and I made cupcakes during Sawyer's afternoon nap, and we put together a very hodge-podge dinner, considering of all kinds of things that Sawyer seems to like to eat. It was hard to figure out what to make him, because he seems to eat and enjoy almost everything equally.
He loved his cupcake and went right for it. Very little hesitation in grabbing it and eating it. It was very cute.

















No comments:
Post a Comment