Monday, November 23, 2020

The Election + The Latest Developments

 This year, more than any year in the past, I've been interested in politics and have tried to keep up a little better with what's been going on in the country. I haven't done it perfectly, but I was pleased with my little progress.

Anyway, I voted for President Trump. I couldn't vote for Joe Biden. I really don't think Democrats are doing good things for the country, as much as they like to say they are. And I don't agree with any of their policies. 

But I had a lot of fun following the race on Election day! No matter what happens in the end, I actually enjoyed watching newscasts about the election and what was happening. I watched Glenn Beck's broadcast of the election.

Since that night, there has been a lot of shady business happening in the swing states. Ballot dumps that go 100% to Biden. Republicans being shut out of ballot counting places. Sharpies given out in polling stations, and then those ballots not being counted. I mean, just a lot of shady things. The democrats are trying to cheat this election, it seems fairly obvious. President Trump has gone to court for a lot of these things, and it'll be interesting to see how things play out. But they basically already called the race for Biden. I personally doubt that President Trump can still pull this out of the bag, even if fraud is proven in these specific states. But we'll see. 

 Either way, I'm glad it's mostly over. What will happen will happen. I hope democrats don't win house, senate and presidency, or our country will be socialist in 4 years. So many socialist in the democratic party. But, I'm trying to be positive and have faith that things will work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment