- After we went to the park one day when it was warm, I said to Brooke, "Brooke, you played hard today, so you need to drink lots of water, k?" and she said, "A lot? A ton?"
- Camille's been so funny. Brooke taught her to say "MINE" and she has been saying it for months. For a while, she just said it, and I don't think she really knew what it meant. But, I think she's starting to catch on. She uses it correctly now.
- I love how Camille is always walking around on her tippy toes. It just kills me and hurts my heart, it's so cute.
- Camille has taken to yelling my name all the time. No matter where I am, what we're all doing, I hear her: "Mommy! Mommy! MMMMOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYY!" It's hilarious! Well, most of the time; every once in a while, I just think, "STOP! Please, stop yelling at me." It is pretty cute, though, how she's always calling for me.
- One night this week, I was putting the girls to bed. Usually, I put Camille down first, and then get Brooke ready and put her down. But one day, Camille had taken an unusually long nap, so I got them both ready, and did Brooke's bedtime while Camille wandered around and played and waited. When it was time for prayer, Brooke and I knelt down to pray and invited Camille to come pray with us. She was too busy playing, of course. So we went ahead. While Brooke was saying the prayer, I heard Camille come up to us. I peaked a little and saw Camille sitting down with us, folding her arms and bowing her head. She had come to join us! It was the cutest.
- While Brooke was getting ready for bed and going potty, she came out of the bathroom and said, "Nobody come in here. I need my privacy." I told her to get back in there and do her business. When she was done, she came out and said, "Okay, you can come in. I'm done privacing."
- Once while we were at Costco, we stopped along the way, getting a bunch of the samples. I thought it was adorable how Brooke called all of the sample people "bakers". "Look, there's another baker! Can we get some from them?" I loved it!
*Dr. Brookie! She's the cutest little doc I've ever seen. One day she was really into playing doctor. We took turns being the doctor and checking each other up. And then it was Camille's turn to get a check up. It was a pretty fun afternoon.*
*All dressed up and nowhere to go!*
*Brooke drew a picture of our family during quiet time one day. When I found it in all the papers she'd colored and drew on, I almost started crying. I asked her to tell me about it, and she said, "It's a picture of our family." I asked her who each of the figures were and she told me; it was so sweet, and it brought such joy to my heart.*
*This little girl is always getting bruises on her head and face. That little one on her left cheek turned into quite a black eye after a day or two. Poor thing! She was playing with a mini loaf pan, and apparently fell on it in just the right way. I don't know how she does it. Even today, she fell off of a chair and has a huge bruise on her forehead.*
*She fell asleep 30 minutes away from home, when we were on our way back from our afternoon with Viktoria. Sweet, little, angelic girl. I love that little face so much.*







No comments:
Post a Comment