Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our Pregnancy Announcement

Daniel wanted to do something fun and cute to announce our pregnancy on Facebook. We had started telling people weeks ago that we are pregnant, and the word has been sort of getting around. I haven't been as anxious about announcing on Facebook as Daniel has been. I guess I just don't feel it's as big of a deal or something. But he looked up ideas on pinterest and found one he really liked. This is what we ended up with:
We are so excited! I can't wait to find out what the sex of our baby is. And we don't find out for another 2+ weeks. Aaagh!

I've loved this time we've had with just Brooke. We do a lot of fun things together. But I'm excited for another little unique person to join our family. And I think Brooke is ready to have a built-in playmate. She gets tired of just hanging out with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment