Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009

Sunday

I have been thinking about my goals for this next semester. Last semester, it was one of my goals to get into a good habit of going to the gym regularly, which I did fairly well at. I went in the mornings 3-5 days a week for a long time. I also made a goal to read scriptures everyday, and I did pretty well at this one, too, only missing a few days of the whole semester. I read most every day, even if it was a chapter or just a half a chapter.

This semester, I want to do better with the things I worked on last semester. So, I’m going to write down my goals and try to review them more, so that I can keep track of how I’m doing.

Goals for Winter 2010 semester:

Health

·       Run 3-4 times a week, according to the calendar

·       Lift weights 2 times a week, according to training schedule

·       Lose 10-15 pounds

·       Eat healthier:

o   No dairy

o   More fruits and veggies, less meat

o   Control serving sizes

o   Cut back sweets

Spirituality

·       Read scriptures in morning, 30 minutes

·       Write in journal once a week

·       Pray earlier in evening

School/Future

·       Apply for internships

·       Study up on personal training programs

Service

·       Serve more!!!

·       TOPS?

·       Family History

No comments:

Post a Comment