Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday

I didn’t get a chance to finish my journal entry the other night. Saturday was spent sleeping in, studying and cleaning up the apartment a little bit. We went to the temple Saturday night and then just played games together.

Sunday was so good! Dan had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting, and he did a really great job. He based his talk on a talk from General Conference by Pres. Monson, about service. I was so much more involved in church, paying attention and it was so much more rewarding. Whenever I get a little neutral in living the gospel, I forget why I try…kind of, not completely. But I get so much more of a boost when I try to make church a more rewarding experience.

After church, I studied my scriptures, Dan made me lunch, and then we took a nap together until our home teachers came. I worked on our wedding scrapbook and then later in the evening, we had Dan’s old roommate, James, over to play games with us and have cookies. It was fun! After James left, Cody and his roommate came over for cookies too. We got to bed late that night.

Monday morning, we slept late (we decided that we got used to sleeping in late during Thanksgiving break, so now it’s hard for us to get up early…we slept late today too!), and then Daniel went to school and I stayed home to study until school. I walked to school, had a busy day of school, and then Dan came to pick me up after school. Last night, we went to get me a bike from a used bike place. It’s pretty and red and really nice, for being used and cheap. I’m really excited to have a bike now! Too bad we didn’t get it until winter was just started. We studied for a while before we had Family Home Evening. It was good, we each discussed things what we have learned about family finances. Dan discussed what he learned from a Stake Conference and I shared with him what I learned from a Stake Family Expo with a bunch of different classes. Our activity was going to the gym. We only got, like, 20 minutes of time before the BYU gym closed.

It was actually kind of a boring day, come to think of it. Studied, worked out, Family Home Evening. I did get a bike, and I chatted with friends all day, and I started working on my Spanish project (which turned out to be more difficult than I had bargained for). But school’s almost over. This semester is over for me in one week, and I just study for tests. No more homework or reading assignments to do, just studying.

Today, I’m just studying and getting things done. I’ll probably meet up with Dan on campus later, he’s staying on campus late tonight so he can get some studying done.

No comments:

Post a Comment