Sunday, June 5, 2022

 We got sick again this week. We've been sick a lot, it feels like. Monday was memorial day, and our only plans were David and Wendy's family coming for lunch (our picnic plans got rained out), which was so fun. We also did movies that afternoon during Sawyer's nap -- the kids watched Winnie the pooh upstairs, and Daniel and I watched the 2nd Spider-Man down in the basement. It was kinda fun! And everyone was happy. 

Sawyer was the first man to fall. He got sick on Tuesday, and all he wanted to do was be snuggled and held. We watched a lot of TV this day too. 

Then Jack and I went down on Wednesday, and more TV. It was a baaaaad one. I could not do a thing but lay on the couch. My head ached so badly, and anytime I tried to get up and do something, I got dizzy and lightheaded and my head throbbed violently. I was a bit better on Thursday, but not much. 

Camille and Brooke joined us for very brief mild sicknesses at some point after that. Camille went very early to bed on Friday. And overall we watched so much TV we're all sick of it. The kids brains just turned straight to mush, and everyone was really grumpy.

I felt really good on Friday and spent the day cleaning the whole house. It was quite something after several days of sitting around doing nothing. But I felt so good being able to do something. 

Then yesterday, I worked out in the morning, cleaned myself up, and then went shopping for groceries and girls camp stuff. And while I was there, I started feeling really bad again: dizzy, lightheaded, slightly nauseous, and super low on energy. It seems I overdid it 2 days in a row, and after I got home, all I wanted to do was lie down. 

Today hasn't been much better, and we all stayed home from church. I'm hoping I won't feel so low energy and dizzy tomorrow. I'm ready to start summer! Plus, I have girls camp to get ready for. 1 week and counting! 

We went to the temple grounds tonight for our Sunday lesson and family scripture study. It was so beautiful out tonight, the perfect day to go walk around the temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment