Wednesday, December 8, 2021

  • Sawyer has been so cute, learning all kinds of words. He doesn't say the exact words yet, but he makes little sounds for things. He does say cheese really well all of a sudden, which I find random and hilarious. He also will pat his diaper in the front whenever we talk about his diaper or changing his diaper. And the other day he made the "chee" sound when I asked if he needed me to change his diaper. Everything he does is basically adorable. 
  • Also, starting earlier this week, like on Sunday or something, he's started needing privacy when he's pooping. The first time we noticed, he went and hid around the side of the Christmas tree. Then a couple days ago, we were downstairs reading together for school, and he climbed into the truck basket and covered his face with his hands while he was doing his business. It was so funny. The kids and I really get a kick out of him. 
  • I was laying on the floor in the basement while the kids were playing around me. I said, "Sawyer, come give me a baby squeeze before I go upstairs to make dinner." He toddled over and laid down on me and gave me a little squeeze. It was so sweet. He melts my heart daily. 
  • I love how much he loves his bedtime stuff. He's become really attached to all his blankets and stuffed animals, and I'll catch him snuggling them at random times throughout the day. ❤❤❤
These boys love playing in the bath together these days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment