Stake Conference Notes:
President Bullpit:
- Invitation to read and study all of President Nelson's talks since he became prophet and President of the church.
Temple President:
- Putting God first in our lives - every other aspect of our lives will be blessed.
- God be most important influence in my life
- It is because of and through Jesus Christ that we can have joy. He is the source of joy.
Sister Singer: message to the youth
- The Lord has promised that he will raise up friends for us, if we need to leave the association of friends, he will not leave us alone
- As we move towards the temple, the Lord will refine and purify us. Go to the temple grounds and be close up the temple (with the kids, so they have a chance to be at the temple)
- As we go to the temple, the Lord will be our teacher.
Other thoughts:
- We started our Thanksgiving tree this week. Welllll... actually, I haven't gotten the actual tree up yet (I'm hoping to put it up today). But we've been adding leaves to our wall already. It's one of my very favorite traditions! I love seeing what we're all thankful for.
- I couldn't handle the Sawyer cuteness today at stake conference. The plaid shirt, yellow corduroy pants and missing one shoe, with striped socks showing. It was adorable.
- Every time Brooke sees Daniel and I kissing, she goes, "awwwwww!" It's the cutest thing ever, and such a change from when I used to go "ewwwww" when my parents kissed.
- I'm loving fall! I love November fall. The air is crisp, but not too cold; the leaves are changing and beautiful and falling now; the mountains are capped with snow; and that sweet Christmas time feeling is starting to set in. ❤💚❤💚 No, I'm not decorating for Christmas yet. Or listening to Christmas music. I still have a lot of Thanksgiving yet to live this month. 😉 But I like the feeling that Christmas is right around the corner. Stores are decorated and playing Christmas music, and some of our neighbors already have their lights up. I won't do it myself. I'll just enjoy other people doing it. 😂
- We had daylight savings end today, so bring on a week of difficult sleeping for us all. 🙄
![]() |
| "Family naptime" |



No comments:
Post a Comment