Sawyer has discovered the joy that comes in the kitchen. He especially loves the drawer where I keep all the baggies and foil and such. He loves to pull all the baggies out of the box and unroll the foil.
The other day, as I was making dinner, I put a bag of potatoes on the floor of the pantry, and he crawled over to it, pulled a potato out of the bag, and started gnawing on it. It was hilarious. And since then, he's been chewing on a potato quite a lot when I'm doing something in the kitchen. It makes me laugh.
He's now climbing the stairs like a pro, and oftentimes, after he's climbed all the way up, he'll stay sitting at the top of the stairs and cry until I come get him and bring him down. He likes to climb up. But he doesn't like being upstairs by himself with no way to get down. I've been working to teach him how to get down safely. But I think he's nervous. He's fallen down a few stairs a few times, and even though he's always been okay, he seems scared to try doing it by himself.
I find him extremely adorable.







No comments:
Post a Comment