We got memberships to Thanksgiving Point (because we live 2 seconds away from it), and we went to the Butterfly Biosphere as a family one day. It was so cool! There were so many butterflies, and it was so fun to see them. We have since done the Biosphere again and the Dino Museum. It's nice to live so close, so that we can go do these fun things whenever we want.
Daniel and I celebrated our 10TH ANNIVERSARY in May. We had Jennie come watch the kids for us, so that we could go on a little date. It was nothing too exciting; I mean, we already did our big celebration for our 10th, in Hawaii. But it was still pretty cool, nonetheless. I also gave Daniel a (very late) anniversary gift, a book of our pictures from Hawaii. I hope we get to do another trip together some time.







No comments:
Post a Comment