Friday, July 5, 2019

April Events

TRIP TO IDAHO
In mid-April, Daniel's parents went to Idaho for Anna's baptism and invited us to go with them. I wasn't going to go, but then decided to just do it. Daniel had to stay home for work, so I just went with the kids. I drove up and stayed with my aunts in Rexburg for a night. It was nice to be able to break up the trip in that way, plus I got to see some of my relatives that I haven't seen in a while. 

The baptism was fun, and my kids LOVED playing with their cousins. Anna and Brooke were, like, besties, and Camille and Jack loved their cousins too. We hung out, went to the park, played games, and ate together. The kids and I stayed in a hotel while we were there, and I very heavily relied on Melatonin and TV to get me through the trip on my own. I am glad that we went, though. We had a good time with our family.



 EASTER
 We had Easter at my in-laws, obviously (because we were still living there), and it was kind of fun. The Friday before, we dyed eggs, and Saturday before, the kids got their Easter baskets and we did our Easter Egg Hunt out in Grampa and Gramma's backyard. It was so fun.










JACK'S 2ND BIRTHDAY
Jack turned 2 on April 23rd, so we had a little dinner for him at Gramma and Grampa's house. I made him a garbage truck cake, we had pizza and blueberries for dinner, and we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse afterwards (because he turned 2, so now he can watch tv). He loved his cake, he loved the garbage truck that Gramma and Grampa gave him, and he LOVED watching Mickey Mouse! He danced to the songs and kept making funny exclamations about Mickey Mouse. It was a fun day. And I can't believe he's 2!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment