Friday, January 27, 2017

Fun Things We've Done

  • Ryker's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's: the girls and I went together; we had pizza and cake, they gave us a cup full of tokens, and we went around trying to find fun games. Camille was too young to really enjoy most of the games. But she had fun dancing to the music and eating, and there were some little moving rides that she had fun with. Brooke loved trying all new games and collecting the tickets. We had a fun time. 

  •  Date Night at home with Date Box: one of my gifts to Daniel for Christmas was Date Box. It didn't come until halfway through January. We loved it! We made cake pops and painted pictures and chatted.

  • Scooter's Jungle for Elliot's birthday: was so fun! Camille mostly wandered around and played with the toys there. She loved the little cars to ride, and the little roller coaster track to slide down. Towards the end, she went into one of the play houses and bounced and ran around. I went in one time with her, which was a mistake, on account of my huge belly and it being really painful trying to get out again. At the beginning, Brooke followed some kids up the huge slide, which really surprised me. So I went over and waited at the bottom and yelled up to her to come down. I didn't think she'd go down, because she's such a cautious little thing. But after about 5 minutes, she surprised me and slid down; arms straight out, stiff as a board, but down she came. And she laughed and giggled when she was done. She LOVED it! And she spent the rest of our time there on that slide, climbing up and sliding down again. So fun!


  •  We started preschool up again, at our house a couple weeks ago. Brooke's glad to be back doing preschool with her friends again, and I have a renewed look at it. Trying to stay positive about it. 
 And Brooke, watching a documentary. Because she's cool like that. She's been obsessed lately with learning new things. "What are we gonna learn about today, Mom?" "Can we learn things today, Mom?" I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment