Sunday, April 3, 2016

Murder on the Grill

A couple of weekends ago, Daniel and I hosted a little Murder Mystery Dinner at our house. It was a 50s themed barbecue party, and we had 3 couples come -- the Hebdons, the Thompsons, and Morgan Kennington (her husband couldn't come, so we had Daniel take his part). Everyone got decked out in 50's style clothes and brought a little something to share.


*Daniel -- AKA Chubby Cheddar, fraudulent rock star*


*Leslie -- AKA Peggy Sue, Gossip Columnist


*Morgan Kennington -- AKA Barby Q, hot divorcee and fence*


*Emily Thompson -- AKA Bobby Socks, Hoola Hoop superstar*


*Megan and Brandon Hebdon -- AKA Tiara Diammond, beauty queen (and murderer!); and Johnny Rocket, Russian Spy and grease monkey*


We also had Preston Thompson -- AKA Ivan Spudnik, Russian rocket scientist.

We had a great time! I was a non-suspect, which wasn't as much fun as being a suspect. I sort of faded into the background of all the discussion and argument. But we had a great time anyway, and we hope to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment