*This little bad one started standing at the beginning of August. She sure is becoming more mobile!*
*My beautiful little girls love each other! And they love to read books.*
*One time while we were out shopping, I put Camille in the car, and then Brooke in the car, and I turned to put the cart away, and when I got back, she was sleeping. She must've been all tired out!*
*Playing with Dolly!*
*These are the best pictures I could get of Camille doing her "Monster Face". I think it's so cute and funny! She wrinkles her nose, squints her eyes, pushes out her upper lip, and starts breathing in and out of her nose really fast. It's so funny!*
*On the 29th, our ward had a Temple Activity, where the whole family could go. We had a picnic dinner on the fields behind the temple. The kids played games and on the playground there, and then afterwards we went to the Temple Visitors' Center to explore. It was a nice day as a family!*









No comments:
Post a Comment