- I love how about a month or so ago Camille's tongue was always out just a little bit. Her new thing is that she puts everything into her mouth -- her fingers, her toes, her entire fist ...
- When we were in Medford, Julie had Camille laying on the table in front of her, and Camille just full on kicked Aunt Julie in the face. Julie was in mid-sentence, when POW! Camille's foot, right in the mouth. It was pretty funny!
- Brooke: "You all have boogers in your noses."
- My new nickname for Owen is "Mister O". I called him that a lot while on our visit. And one day we heard little Brooke saying, "Hey, Mister O!"
- The song "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" comes onto Pandora Radio, and Brooke yells out, "Yea, let's do this!" and starts dancing. :)
- I love how when I'm nursing Camille, she reaches her little arm up and touches my face. I think it is the cutest, sweetest thing.
- While we still had Callie, we had Camille up late, laying down on the couch, propped up on the boppy. And Callie came around, begging for attention (as always), and she kept swishing her tail across Camille's face. It was cracking me up!
- March 5th -- Camille starts blowing raspberries! And now it's her favorite.
- Brooke goes downstairs while I'm doing something with Camille. I yell down the stairs and ask her what she's doing. She yells back up, "I dunno!" She was eating all the cookies.
- Brooke is so cute. She likes to eat with me, sometimes sitting on me... One day, she pulled her food and her chair over to sit right next to me ... oh, so close.
- One day, I asked Brooke what color Camille's eyes are. She started naming off random colors: "Blue! Pink! Purple!"
- Camille started making so much noise while she eats. She's been so distracted nursing. And she started gnawing on me! AARGH! I kept getting after her when she bit me, so I think we are past that phase, thank goodness. I mean, she doesn't have teeth yet, but DANG! those little gums hurt!
- Brooke's eating has been ... weird. A little bit ago, she was doing so well! Eating all kinds of veggies and good, healthy things. She especially loved roasted cauliflower and broccoli. Well, cauliflower in almost any form. But the past couple of weeks, she rejects ANYTHING HEALTHY. I try to offer her good foods, or something new, and she won't try anything. It is really infuriating. Also, she takes FOREVER to eat. Seriously. I have to set a timer, and we have to be done when the timer goes off. One day this week, she took over an hour! Now, obviously, she's not sitting in her chair and eating that whole time. No. She eats a bite (a tiny bite), gets up, walks around, comes to talk to me and Camille, bounces on the couch, whatever. And then I have to get after her to keep eating.
- One day during lunch, Brooke put her sandwich up on top of her water bottle and then yells, "Sandwich! Get down! Get down, sandwich!"
- Another day, Brooke surprised me by saying, "No harm done!" Where did she even pick that up and learn how to use it?
Saturday, April 11, 2015
My Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment