I painted a plant pot with flowers on it. That also made me feel inexplicably happy. I'm not much of a crafter and even less of a painter. But I think seeing the flowers on the pot is going to keep making me feel happy. I bought this plant pot with the intention of painting it and putting an indoor basil plant in it. I'm going to put it in my kitchen window. 😊
Another thing that made me happy: I took Tucker on a walk to drop Sawyer off and pick him up from preschool. He was less crazy than usual, and it was actually mostly pleasant. It helps that today is absolutely beautiful outside, the perfect first day of May! Sawyer asked me to push him on the swing in our yard, and it was so lovely that we did. And the dog came out with us to run around and chew on sticks. And I planted some things.
Later tonight, I'm going to see Pride and Prejudice in the theater with my friends. Overall, it's been a fantastic day.
No comments:
Post a Comment