Wednesday, July 6, 2022

  • One day a few weeks ago, Camille was going through my purse and found some feminine hygiene products. She asked what they were, and, you know, being a parent that doesn't want to lie or beat around the bush, I said they were pads. She asked what they were for, and tried to guess. She guessed something really funny and weird, like if they were snacks or something. And I said no. But she kept asking, so I said, "Every month, I bleed ... from my privates." And she said, "oh." And then, "Sometimes I wish I didn't ask questions. Then I learn about things I don't want to know." 🤣🤣🤣
  • I said offhand one day that we need to take out the trash, and Sawyer dragged the trashcan into my room to help. 😍
  • I told Sawyer that he'll go down for a nap in about half an hour, and he says, "No, no, no." And when I kept saying, "Yessss, you have to take a nap soon," he puts a finger to his lips and says, "Shhhhh! Shhhhh!"
  • I can't remember what we were talking smog, but I was telling Jack he has a cute face and he'll get all the girls in kindergarten. Camille agrees with me (miraculous that she said something kind and Jack) and says he does have a cute face. Jack starts talking like a baby and making baby sounds, and she says, "He doesn't have a cute voice, though." 😂
Brooke and Camille had their own bake off, and Brooke made this layered cake all by herself. (She also looks super sick in this picture... I think we were sick that week.)

Camille art depicting Nephi's family on the ship. I find it highly adorable. 

Cute little boys looking at bugs together. 🐛 

No comments:

Post a Comment