- One morning, after my workout, Jack asked if we could play together for a while. I was thinking, "I need to shower and get ready so we can start school on time." But he convinced me to play with him. I set a time for 10 minutes and we played together, and it was great. Later that evening, Jack said our dinner or family prayer, and he thanked Heavenly Father for all the good things that had happened for him that day. He thank Heavenly Father for being able to play with mommy that morning. 😭❤
- One thing I want to remember is how funny Sawyer was the other day. I was trying to feed him some cheesy eggs before a nap, but he was all over the place, walking around and playing. Every so often, he would come charging across the dining room and kitchen, with his mouth open wide the whole time, for a bite of egg. It was hilarious, and he had all of us cracking up.
- One day this last week, Jack was throwing a tantrum over something or other. Can't remember what it was. But he turned to me at one point and said, "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! That's why I'm having a tantrum!" He's been saying the funniest things lately.
| The kids wanted to be burritos. They called them something else, though... torpedos?? |
| Sawyer just wanted to play in the sink all day. I think he would if I let him. |
- We were all sick for the first part of this month. Well, Daniel and I weren't sick. Just the kids. But it hit them one by one. It was especially sad for Sawyer because he was just needy and clingy and just wanted to sit with me all day. Poor little guy.
- The kids decided to do "kid days" this week. They started on Friday with "Brookie Day". They set up the bathroom for a "spa" experience, complete with cute decorations. They painted her nails and had cucumbers (which she ate, instead of putting over her eyes 😆). It was completely adorable. I think yesterday was Camille's "spa day". 😍
No comments:
Post a Comment